Maximizing Space in a Small Kitchen
A small kitchen doesn’t have to mean dark or cramped, you can maximize a small kitchen by using these clever tips. From tricking the eye to great ways to get extra storage, these easy design ideas will help you love your small kitchen.
• Tone on Tone Colors Scheme – Trick the eye by using subtle variations of the same color palate.
• Strategic Shelving – Add a shelf above the backsplash to add room for spices or décor; place on a wall to display glasses or dishwasher and gain extra storage in the process.
• Design with an Island – If possible, open a closed off kitchen to the family or breakfast room, use an island as double duty by adding a breakfast bar on one side and sink, dishwasher and storage on the other.
• Tile a Whole Wall – Consider making a blank wall a focal point by tiling the space floor to ceiling. Glossy tile brings interest and light to the kitchen.
• Big Style Elements – There is no need to shy away from large fixtures simply because the space is smaller. Large retro pendant lights are a great way to not only light the space but add interest and a modern vibe to the kitchen.
• Seek Extra Storage – There is plenty of hidden storage opportunities in most kitchens. Pull out drawers are a great way to access the recessed areas of pantries and cabinets.
Small kitchens can be just as inviting as their spacious counterparts. With a little creativity and stagecraft, your kitchen can be the heart of the home, at any size.
If you have any Questions, Feel free to Reach out!
Remember, for Everything Real Estate, Call Kate!
Licensed Sales Agent with eXp Realty
Search Homes: https://katelynmontrony.exprealty.com