5 Qualities of a Good Neighbor
One of the most important aspects of a nice living environment is the neighborhood itself. Home buyers can investigate the local schools, parks, and restaurants, but it’s harder to know if they have good neighbors or not until they are actually living in the home. Being a good neighbor is a great way to ensure that you fit into the area well and receive the same kind of respect in return.
1. Be Friendly but not Overly Familiar – Respect boundaries but always present a smiling, friendly attitude while interacting with your new neighbors.
2. Respect Quiet Times – Generally accepted quiet times, such as early mornings or late evenings are a given, but be respectful of playing loud music or activities during other times as well.
3. Keep Your Home and Yard Clean –Keep the appearance of the home up to the standards of the neighborhood.
4. Watch Out for Your Neighborhood – Help out by picking up newspapers when your neighbor is on vacation or offer to pick up packages that are dropped off.
5. Handle Situations Like An Adult – If an issue arises, address it quickly and maturely with your neighbor.
If you have any questions please give me a call! Remember..
...For anything Real Estate, Call Kate!
Licensed Sales Agent